Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 is the latest Windows Server Operating System from Microsoft which can help simplify your IT, save your organisation money and support your business growth objectives.
Simplify your IT setup
- Your complete virtualization platform. You’ll be able to respond to business requirements more quickly and support the delivery of self-service. If and when you’re ready to move to the Cloud you can build your own private Cloud and securely connect to Cloud services giving you an easier and more straightforward transition.
- Improved security and compliance. You can centralise authorization and information-management giving you better control of the way your company and customer-sensitive data is being accessed.
- Better management. Automated tools to manage your tasks and simplifying deployment will save you valuable time.
Support your business growth objectives
- Supports a modern work style. Users are used to having information available when they need it. Windows Server 2012 will help you support flexible and mobile users from any device they wish to use.
- Increased agility. Many processes are repeatable and reusable, saving you valuable time when you’re working on new projects for your organisation.
- A flexible solution. Windows Server 2012 has designed to be compatible with your existing hardware and software so that you won’t have to incur extra costs when you’re implementing your new system.
Increase your bottom line
- Cost effective storage. Virtualise your storage across your new and existing hardware to keep your costs down.
- Powerful server operation. Windows Server 2012 will help you maximise your uptime and minimize your failures and downtime making sure you’re not wasting hours due to server downtime.
- Better performance. Your environment can be scaled to perform at the optimum level for your business.
Principal is a Microsoft Gold Partner and can work with you to install, configure, use and maintain your own Windows server-based computing facility. Call us today on 0333 240 8130 to speak to one of our expert advisors.