This is an ideal position for someone who has already gained experience in a finance/accounts administration department.
The Assistant Accounts Executive role is a great opportunity for a professional to be a part of our team helping them grow our Company with their knowledge and experience to the next level and beyond whilst enhancing their own personal development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the preparation of the financial accounts supporting the Financial Controller
- Preparing various schedules to support the financial reports
- Perform transaction analysis to understand key drivers of business and financial performance
- Assisting with producing forecast as directed by Finance Director
- Assist with the provision of management reports including data collection, interrogation and analysis and the presentation of the reports.
- Assisting with the year end audit process
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong system skills and a good level of Excel capability
- Able to complete tasks under pressure and in a timely manner all the while observing a high level of attention to detail.
- Desirable if had experience of producing financial accounts
- Ideal for AAT Part Qualified/Recently qualified individual
- Capable of working well in a team environment
- Good at listening to identify key business performance drivers to be able to apply this understanding to business requirements
- Analytical mind-set and ability to use initiative to identify areas for improvement
- Questioning attitude to ensure accuracy of reports and account schedules
- Ability to deliver to agreed timeframes
- High level of motivation, a positive attitude and willing to commit to our core values
- Willing to contribute to the overall improvement and success of the business