The primary role of the Field Sales Manager is to lead and motivate the sales team, implement marketing and sales strategies, and ensure both team and personal sales targets are met. This includes recruiting up to full headcount when required and being proactive in the training, mentoring and development of the sales team. You will be required to manage the existing client base via your team as well as ensuring that they and you secure new business opportunities for the company.
- Leading a team of sales representatives and coaching them in the necessary skills required to achieve the required results.
- Liaising with senior management and collaboratively working to ensure the achievement of the overall company objectives.
- Analysing the current marketplace trends and feeding back important market and competitive information.
- Training sales team on sales techniques, administration and product knowledge.
- Planning, executing, and managing sales strategies.
- Generating new leads and developing existing customers for your own target achievement alongside assisting the team members to achieve these objectives for themselves.
- Responding to customer enquiries.
- Supporting the team members in achieving their personal objectives
- Work with marketing team to deliver improvements in brand and customer engagement
- Assist senior management in executing any business related activities or programmes as required
Requirements for the role:
- Strong communication skills
- In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles.
- Experienced user of sales CRM systems.
- Experience leading and managing a team of sales professionals.
- Sales training experience.
- Proven sales experience including the ability to open new business and negotiate at “C” level.
- Ability to mentor, train and develop your reports.
- A team player.
This role will only suit a dynamic self-starter that has a desire to work as part of a dynamic and diverse team while at the same time being able to lead from the front. The package includes a negotiable basic salary, quarterly bonus scheme (uncapped), travel allowance and company pension scheme.
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch now!