Summary of Position
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role is central to the implementation process within the supply chain. Managing the deal implementation process from end to end, ensuring all deals travel from sale through to delivery, using various software tools (including; CBS, Logistics Board process, Principal QMS, 2Serv, third parties & ConnectWise), liaising between client, external suppliers and internal departments in an effective and efficient manner, including Relocations and Collections book in, Loans and service exchanges.
Targets & Outcomes
- A fully reconciled, fast and efficient front to back deal paperwork process
- Client approval & sign off for all implementation deals
- Audit of adherence to service and SLA sign off standards & agreements
- Removal of single points of failure within the implementation process
- Automation of processes
Attitude and Persistence
- A “can do” attitude, the ability to pick up and take responsibility where needed
- The ability to proactively head off issues within the implementation process before they impact the client
- Understanding of company procedures and the effect on all areas of the implementation supply chain
- A commitment to learn and understand all relevant software systems for the role
- Relentless addressing of any failures within the implementation processes
- Proactive approach to all aspects of the role
- Key personal attributes; optimism, diligence, common sense, loyalty, dependability, good manners, sense of humour, and the ability to teach others
- To assist the processing of all paperwork relating to print / IT deals via Principal QMS & Technical sign off effectively & efficiently within SLA.
- Managing the implementation process, engaging with all relevant external suppliers, internal departments, and clients where appropriate
- Lead implementation projects flagged by sales and the wider supply chain team
- Effectively manage internal suppliers (sales, purchasing, warehouse & workshop)
- Operational & cost efficiency management of external transport suppliers
- Produce accurate delivery notes via CBS and obtain positive client sign-off’s for all implementation deals, relocation and collections.
- To assist the Operations Manager and the SDD team when workload permits
- To constantly seek improvement of the deal implementation process
- Effective leadership, basic technical knowledge (training given) and project management skills with a proven ability to drive cross-functional teams
- Ability to work on complex logistical problems and provide innovative solutions
- Effective communication, negotiation, conflict resolution & team work
- Strategic vision and tactical capabilities
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication
- Confident and polite telephone manner, and ability to professionally engage clients and external suppliers face to face
- Good system and analytical skills, problem solving and reporting
- Experience of full Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Project & VISIO
- Continuous improvement mind set and methodology
- Proactive over reactive
- Able to work on own as well as a team
The details contained in this Job Description reflect the content of the job at the date it was prepared. It should be remembered, however, that it is inevitable that over time, the nature of individual jobs will change, existing duties may no longer be required and other duties may be gained without changing the general nature of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed. Consequently, Principal I Ltd will expect to revise this Job Description from time to time and will consult with the post holder at the appropriate time.
It is an essential requirement of the Company that the nature of ProACTive intervention services, thought process, and disciplines is understood and executed. Without this culture the organisation is at risk and therefore this ProACTive culture and obligation makes up a significant part of the assessment of an individual’s capability within each role and any behaviour or attitude that is out of alignment with this obligation is totally unacceptable and will be subject to immediate performance management.