Main Purpose of Job
- To support the functions of the Workshop & Warehouse at Horsham.
- To unload deliveries either by hand or utilising a fork lift truck and distribute to the correct locations.
- To correctly book Devices and ancillary equipment into CBS.
- To review the Logistics Planner and unbox and prepare equipment in time to be built by the Engineers.
- To wrap complete machines ready for collection.
- To maximise the available warehouse space whilst ensuring all aspects of Health & Safety are adhered to.
- To arrange the collection of scrap metal when required and ensure cardboard waste is recycled wherever possible.
Other areas covered by this Job Description
- To ensure the tidiness of the lower warehouse area and workshop ensuring these areas are free from excess packaging and other material that could be a trip hazard.
- Drive the company vans to carry out deliveries or collections as required by the Warehouse & Workshop Manager.
- To assist with the Pick & Pack operation as instructed by the Warehouse & Workshop Manager.
- After suitable training you will be able to assess returned machines and report the condition, number of copies and add them into the EBIS system.
- To ensure the memory on all these devices to be disposed of have been wiped.
- To ensure all movements of second hand machines are reflected in the EBIS system.
- After suitable training you will be able to set up new Photocopiers & Printers required for Customer orders. This needs to be completed as per the Logistics Planner to ensure the equipment is ready to be collected to meet the installation date at the Customers Site.
- To ensure all the relevant documentation is supplied in a pack to accompany the machine.
- To carry out any other task deemed reasonable by Management.